redhat 5.0 help

Post by kev.. » Fri, 07 Aug 1998 04:00:00

im trying to install a version of redhat 5.0 on a pentium 166mmx...qdi
board (tx chip set )....3.5 gig udma fujitzu harddrive

I get half way through the install from cd when i start getting rpm
errors unable to load isdn.o fail and about ten other files and then
it tells me to reboot and dosent finish the install

any suggestions....i should say that i have 95 on my system as well
and partioned the drive with partition magic ....but left the partion
for linux as free space

thanx in advance
kevin

1. Help? Installation RedHat 5.0 Help

Hi,
I'm new to the world of Linux and Unix.  I purchased the RedHat v5.0
(and intend to upgrade to 5.3).  I got a boot disk and cdrom.  The
installation went well.  I got my c: for Win95 and had install Lilo to
the MBR.  Where I'm getting stuck is at the login. During the
installation i gave it a password.  At the prompt where I read
"LocalHost login" well I don't have an account?  I only created a
password and don't' recall the name of the account?  Can anyone help?
Where did I go wrong during the installation. Please post it here or

Thanks
George.

2. Network Classifier Performance

3. REDHAT 5.0 HELP !!!

4. Where is UPS?

5. redhat 5.0 help needed with network

6. How can I update The kernel on Suse PPC 6.4?

7. Redhat 5.0 HELP!!!

8. Mailaliases

9. RedHat 5.0 Help

10. Yamaha CDR-102 & RedHat 5.0 - HELP!

11. CDE RedHat 5.0 HelP !

12. **EMERGENCY*** CONFIG HELP Sendmail Redhat 5.0 Please help

13. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Major problem with my SCSI & Redhat 5.0 PLEASE Help