HELP NEWBIE: Mouse Cursor leaves a trace

HELP NEWBIE: Mouse Cursor leaves a trace

Post by Mehrdad Ghassempoor » Fri, 07 Dec 2001 19:34:17

I have just installed Mandrake 8.0 on my PC. I have a serial mouse
connected to COM1. The X11 will install without any problems. However
the mouse cursor in X leaves a trace behind. This will disappear when the
screen is refreshed. The problem is most pronounced when I drag something.
Any hints on how to fix this will be most welcome

1. Newbie: mouse cursor jumps around

Hi!

Is it normal that the mouse cursor jumps around in Gnome when my
computer (G3/233 128 MB Ram, LinuxPPC 1999) is doing more at the same
time like starting the file manager or is there a way to avoid it?
--
Your

Anders  B aden Nielsen
www: http://abn.dht.dk

ICQ#: 32984804 (<=-frEak oN a leAsh>)
-------------------------------------
Bartender, I'd like whatever the man on the floor was drinking

2. PPP running under a script?

3. moused and mouse cursor speed

4. Setting up a PPP connection

5. Left vs. Ctl-Left vs. Alt-Left

6. intranet application

7. Use ctrl+left mouse button as right mouse button

8. Linux Modem Problems Help Plz!

9. right handed mouse to left handed mouse?

10. Right mouse, left mouse

11. mouse problems: new ps/2 mouse jumps to left or bottom border

12. Mouse cursor is a large white square in X, please help.

13. BootX 1.0.2b4 leaves cursor frozen