WordPerfect fonts

Post by Bobi » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Is there any way to install new fonts in WordPerfect 8.0 (private
edition) ?

1. WordPerfect Fonts

Dear All,

I have a bit of an annoying problem. I am using WordPerfect 8 for Linux on
FBSD through emulation. It runs very well, running noticeably faster than
through Linux, but I have a problem with fonts.

When I install new Type 1 fonts via the xwpfi font installer, no matter
what font I choose, it comes out as Helvetica or (very occasionally) Roman.
The fonts themselves are definitely okay, having used them through Linux
itself, but I can't figure this one out. Even a reinstall gives no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Dela

2. Help Needed Dual Booting Into RH 7 From Win NT

3. Updated WordPerfect fonts & printers web page

4. Smart EZ1000 Keyboard extra key support in Linux?

5. WordPerfect Fonts & Printers page updated

6. Bash string comparison not working

7. WordPerfect + fonts

8. Nautilus, gtk+, and gtk probs

9. Fonts in WordPerfect 7 for Linux

10. Fonts in Wordperfect and Netscape..

11. WordPerfect and X fonts

12. adding fonts to WordPerfect

13. Ghostscript and WordPerfect 6.0 Fonts