1. Imagine 128 Series II 8MB VRAM
It was an awful day, Ernst was tired, 10.01.99 seemed to be the day the
has anybody an idea, how I can get this card running?
I tried the Imagine from the list, the Series 2, but nothing seems to
work. Maybe I have to turn off the virtual screen, but it seems the I128
server doesn't recognize the VRAM's.
Mhmmm, unfortunately I can't reach the Number Nine Server, actually I
only have UUCP access to the net. Can anybody send me an updated driver
or give me a hint, how to handhack the XF86Config.file?
Thanks a lot for any idea,
"Volatile sessions on my computer?"
2. change default directory of pkgadd
3. Imagine 128 Series 2 8mb
4. Need an SQL Package
5. #9 Imagine 128 Series II video card
6. Problems with exporting filesystems
7. XF86Config Specs. for Imagine 128 Series II
8. Problem with X library (ELF....)
9. Imagine 128 Series II
10. Imagine 128 Series II, anyone have the clocks?
11. How to config an Imagine 128 series II??
12. Is there an Imagine 128 Series II Driver?
13. X and Imagine 128 series II