Dual headed with Nvidia GeForce4 (MX420) AGP + Nvidia TNT2 PCI

Dual headed with Nvidia GeForce4 (MX420) AGP + Nvidia TNT2 PCI

Post by James Kimb » Mon, 03 Mar 2003 07:51:02

Anyone have a dual headed configuration using the Nvidia GeForce4 AGP
and an Nvidia TNT2 PCI card they're willing to share? I'm running
Xfree 4.0. If I
could just get a copy of your XF86Config file I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

James Kimble

Post by Russell Sha » Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:40:24

> Anyone have a dual headed configuration using the Nvidia GeForce4 AGP
> and an Nvidia TNT2 PCI card they're willing to share? I'm running
> Xfree 4.0. If I
> could just get a copy of your XF86Config file I'd be very grateful.

XFree86 -configure

1. dual head + dual card: agp nvidia/geforce_256 and pci s3virge

Hi,

If you have managed to get dual head working
with a dual card setup: an vnidia/geforce and
another pci card, using 3.9.17 please post reply
(and/or email me the XF86Config & startx || .xsession files)
about any relevant details on what was needed to get
it working properly ...

TIA,

Rob -

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. How to share a UNIX filesystem with NT?

3. kernel 2.4.6 + nvidia riva tnt2 + nvidia driver + system freeze

4. Driver S3 TRIO 3D for Redhat...

5. nVidia Riva TNT2 M64 32MB AGP

6. Suggestion for MOL

7. Dual head with Nvidia and ATI