twm and Netscape

Post by Ken » Wed, 20 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know why the icon for Netscape in twm is really faded?  Is there
any way to make it nicer like in Motif or fvwm?

Please respond personally.  Thanks.

-Ken
--

      "The sunshine bores the daylights out of me"

1. TWM: How Do I get X to use Gnome instead of TWM

I recently installed Redhat 7.2 then downloaded XFree86 4.2.0 and installed it
according to xfree86.org's instructions (I have a Radeon 8500, and X wouldn't
run on it).  When I did the Redhat install, I had it install everything, but I
can't find the necessary doc's which would tell me which config files need to
be changed to get rid of twm (when I run Xconfigurator, it tests X as the last
step and the Gnome desktop comes up, however, after anwering the questions it
closes the xsession down,  so that when I startX, I just get Twm and a couple
of xterms, no icons or access to any of the other Redhat software).  Any
suggestions?

Peter

2. Sound card problems

3. How do I save Netscape preferences using twm on FreeBSD?

4. 2.5.39 s390 (5/26): ibm partition.

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. Problem with 'sed' (command garbled)!!

7. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser

8. HP J2970A network card driver? (or should I get another HP card...)

9. How to use TWM ? Where's the FAQ on TWM ?

10. Switch from twm to AfterStep in VNC on FreeBSD

11. twm and xdm question

12. keyboard focus policy in twm (Linux)

13. How to replace TWM by MWM as the default window manager