Fonts are to small at 1600x1200, How I can change all fonts to a larger size?

Fonts are to small at 1600x1200, How I can change all fonts to a larger size?

Post by David Doug » Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I need to change font size in xterms, and the menu's as well. I am using the
standard Xfree86-3-3.1 using fvwm95 and am using .xinitrc for startup file.

What is the difference between .Xdefaults and .Xresources?

1. Changing AixTerm font/font size

I am trying to configure the screen for a login using Aixterm.  I want to
use the full screen instead of just having the Aixterm box in the upper left
corner.  I have used the -geometry to increase the number of rows and
columns to fit the screen.  Is it possible that just increasing the font
size I can fill my screen?  If so, how do I do this?  Each time I try to
change something in the -fn, it appears nothing changes.  Do I need to load
more fonts from somewhere and if so, where?

Thanks much for the help!!

2. ACCT stuff on suns: what's it all mean?

3. font size in X -> 1600x1200

4. problems booting linux-m68k

5. font size problems on 1600x1200.

6. Accounting the time for using the proxy server

7. Making font size larger in UNIX shell

8. IP Masq / ISDN / Load Monitoring

9. Make desktop font size larger

10. FONTS FONTS AND MORE FONTS

11. How do I set the default font and font size for XTerm

12. FONTS FONTS FONTS... LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!

13. font-size in netscape thread-list too small