XDMCP and Exceed

Post by Nick Tomps » Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:39:55

Can anyone point me in the direction of, or give me a step by step
guide to logging into a Redhat Linux machine remotely using Exceed and
XDMCP?? I have had no luck hacking about, and I haven't found many
useful resources.

Thanks!!

XDMCP and Exceed

Post by Omar Stoltzfu » Sat, 17 Nov 2001 06:38:44

> Can anyone point me in the direction of, or give me a step by step
> guide to logging into a Redhat Linux machine remotely using Exceed and
> XDMCP?? I have had no luck hacking about, and I haven't found many
> useful resources.

> Thanks!!

try
www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/XDMCP-HOWTO

1. exceed & rh 6.1 xdmcp

I am very new to linux and am having trouble getting exceed 6.2 XDMCP
single screen to work. The window manager is Enlightenment. I don't know
what my choices are and whether I would have better luck running a
different window manager. Also, I don't what windows managers I can run
and how to change to a different one.

any feedback would be appreciated

johnp

2. DPMS for Xsun24

3. AIX 4.2.1, Exceed 6.1, XDMCP has timed out

4. Starting rc.serial - inittab???

5. Redhat 6.1 and Exceed 6.2 w/ XDMCP

6. kppp connect too slow

7. Xdmcp Hummingbird Exceed Broadcast

8. Help with scsi linux install SLS

9. XDMCP Exceed + RH7

10. RH8 xdmcp problem - Exceed says "server is busy"

11. EXCEED XDMCP and idle process

12. Exceed XDMCP, Solaris problem

13. Exceed-XDMCP no longer working with firewall