*Graphical news reader for X needed*

Post by ilonc.. » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Please, e-mail me!

Thank you in advance.

Post by Keit » Sun, 27 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> Please, e-mail me!

> Thank you in advance.

I'm using Netscape to read news under X-windows, it has a fine graphical
interface. http://cgi.netscape.com/cgi-bin/123.cgi#urllist
Hopt this is of some help as I am nwe at Linux.

Post by Tod » Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:00:00

>> Please, e-mail me!

>> Thank you in advance.
>I'm using Netscape to read news under X-windows, it has a fine graphical
>interface. http://cgi.netscape.com/cgi-bin/123.cgi#urllist
>Hopt this is of some help as I am nwe at Linux.

Knews is good

*Graphical news reader for X needed*

Post by Alastair Sherringh » Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:00:00

[Posted and mailed]

Quote:> Please, e-mail me!

> Thank you in advance.

Netscape's 'fine' news interface depends on your definition of 'fine' I
suppose - personally, I hate it. Closer to my definition of a 'fine' GUI
X newsreader is 'knews'. Take a look at ;

http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~su95-kjo/knews.html

Hope this helps,

Alastair
London SW9