Mach 64

Post by Anders Rosenda » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Where can I get the latest release of the Linux Mach64 X-Server

Best regards Anders Rosendal

Mach 64

Post by Rick Coll » Mon, 26 Feb 1996 04:00:00

>Where can I get the latest release of the Linux Mach64 X-Server
>Best regards Anders Rosendal

by ftp from

ftp.xfree86.org

or with your browser

http://www.xfree86.org

or

by ftp from

tsx-11.mit.edu

Mach 64

Post by Ken YEU » Sun, 03 Mar 1996 04:00:00

: Where can I get the latest release of the Linux Mach64 X-Server

: Best regards Anders Rosendal

simple: from the latest release of Linux.

Ken

1. ATI MAch 64 vs STB PowerGraph 64

Hello All!

I have an option to buy with a new computer, either an STB Powergraph
64, or an ATI Mach64, both with 2 megs of VRAM.  I have looked at the
Hardware HOWTO, and it seems that both are supported by the XFree86
3.1.2 release.  What I am wondering, is not so much fact, but
opinions.  Others that have this card, does it work well in X?  I have
seen a Mach 32, but I have never seen the Mach64.  Are both cards
approximately the same in terms of performance?

Thanks for any info that you may be able to give me!

Jason

--

"All Hail the American Night"

2. Quantum 1080S, greater than 1024 cylinders

3. Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM or ATI Graphics Pro Turbo (Mach 64)?

4. 2.5.62 spelling fix for compatable -> compatible in 45 files.

5. S3 964 Diamond Stealth 64, ATI Mach 64 and Gateway Vivitron 1776 - Help!!!

6. removal of IE icons from Windows no big deal

7. Stealth Video 64 or ATI Mach 64

8. NFS problem. Could not write

9. ATI Mach 64 Drivers?

10. ASUS PCI 264CT MACH 64