tkgoodstuff error

Post by Marc Beeb » Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:17:23

I am new to Linux and I start by apologizing if I'm posting to the wrong
place. (Reasoned that since it is an X accessory this might be the right
NG.)
Admittedly it's taken me a week to get Linux running, so obviously I'ma
bit dim. Even so, not all of it functions. Yet.
My current problem with it (other than no Internet connection as you can
see) is that I can't get tkgoodstuff to run. The RPM apparently
installed, but nothing has integrated with X as it should; files are on
the drive, nothing works. Attempts to run any tcl script "manually"
produce: undefined symbol: stat
Any help? I can't just sit here and squash Bill all day! :-)
Thanks!
MB
In case it matters:
Red Hat v. 5.2 on 66mhz 486 DX2 (Hey, it's a toy for playing with!)
16 meg RAM, 1.0 gig HD, 2X CD ROM.
-none- of that is a typo! *LOL*