Mouse pointer customisation - KDE menus

Post by Stev » Thu, 03 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to customise kde so that when
clicking on a menu option the mouse pointer changes from its normal
left-hand pointer shape and becomes a right-hand pointer and remains a
right-hand pointer while the mouse button remains pressed and moved
up/down the menu options (anyone who has used Motif will recognise
this mouse pointer behaviour).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Steve

1. Mouse pointer customisation - KDE menus

Hi

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to customise kde so that when
clicking on a menu option the mouse pointer changes from its normal
left-hand pointer shape and becomes a right-hand pointer and remains a
right-hand pointer while the mouse button remains pressed and moved
up/down the menu options (anyone who has used Motif will recognise
this mouse pointer behaviour).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Steve

2. Linux fail-over capabilities anyone?

3. Connection and display prolems w/ 4.72

4. twm and xdm question

5. X.400 & Linux?

6. KDE: editing mouse menu

7. Mouse pointer in KDE

8. Invisible pointer, mouse action is there, New Caldera/KDE install

9. mouse pointer in KDE

10. KDE and mouse buttons menus