dual head + dual card: agp nvidia/geforce_256 and pci s3virge

dual head + dual card: agp nvidia/geforce_256 and pci s3virge

Post by nad.. » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

If you have managed to get dual head working
with a dual card setup: an vnidia/geforce and
another pci card, using 3.9.17 please post reply
(and/or email me the XF86Config & startx || .xsession files)
about any relevant details on what was needed to get
it working properly ...

TIA,

Rob -

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by nad.. » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> Hi,

> If you have managed to get dual head working
> with a dual card setup: an vnidia/geforce and
> another pci card, using 3.9.17 please post reply
> (and/or email me the XF86Config & startx || .xsession files)
> about any relevant details on what was needed to get
> it working properly ...

> TIA,

> Rob -

I Solved my problem ... doh!, I was using the wrong drivers (vga s3);
using (nv) for the geforce and s3virge for the s3 card with
X->XFree86 and everything worked fine ... the result, well what
can I say: "Awsome! :-)"

Rob -

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Dual headed with Nvidia GeForce4 (MX420) AGP + Nvidia TNT2 PCI

Anyone have a dual headed configuration using the Nvidia GeForce4 AGP
and an Nvidia TNT2 PCI card they're willing to share? I'm running
Xfree 4.0. If I
could just get a copy of your XF86Config file I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

James Kimble

2. problem with syslog(), C function :(

3. video card recommendations: AGP, fanless, ACPI support, dual head

4. Linux Installation HOWTO

5. Blank screen with S3Virge /sis dual head

6. ICL EtherTeam 16 Card

7. Floppy mount problems

8. Sarge + Non-binary dual head pci-express card?

9. Dual-head with two PCI cards?

10. Dual head with Nvidia and ATI

11. dual CDE desktops on dual head 2.6

12. dual head nvidia question