SiS 6326 AGP support

Post by j.lei.. » Tue, 12 May 1998 04:00:00

I have just bought a Mainbaord Motherboard with an AGP based on the SiS 6326
3D chip.
Is there anyone working on a X windows driver for this chip.  ?

I tried using the VGA driver with no success.

I managed to get the SVGA driver running, but the fonts are vary large, and it
appears as though the virtual window is active ( althogh not set in the config. file.
 !

Thanks for any pointers

/Jim

SiS 6326 AGP support

Post by Eddie Bus » Mon, 18 May 1998 04:00:00

I too would be interested in knowing about this.  While I haven't bought
an AGP MB yet, I would like to soon, but will go with an older
architecture, if AGP is not supported, or is not likely to be soon.

Thanks.

P.S. -- Jim -- if you'll inform me of anything you              find out, I'll do
the same -- deal?

> I have just bought a Mainbaord Motherboard with an AGP based on the SiS 6326
> 3D chip.
> Is there anyone working on a X windows driver for this chip.  ?

> I tried using the VGA driver with no success.

> I managed to get the SVGA driver running, but the fonts are vary large, and it
> appears as though the virtual window is active ( althogh not set in the config. file.
>  !

> Thanks for any pointers

> /Jim

1. SIS 6326 8mb AGP.

Hi

How can I upgrade my XFree86 from 3.3.2 to 3.3.3 and from where as well what
batches I need to dounloud?
I have redhat 5.2 but cant probe my video card.
I have SIS 6326 8mb AGP.
Thanks

louis

2. route, very slow output

3. SiS 6326 AGP and XF86Config

4. need help with baffling eth0 meltdown

5. SIS 6326 AGP 8MB video card prob

6. UNIX DNS vs NT DNS

7. SiS 6326 AGP

8. Anyway to get emacs colors to show up in ssh session?

9. Sis 6326 AGP - Problem with X

10. SiS 6326 AGP configuration.

11. SIS 6326 8mb AGP.

12. SIS 6326 AGP (or Tseng chipset)