Intel 845G gamma

Post by Chris Kassopul » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:13:39

Greetings,

I'm using the Intel i830 driver for linux on
a Dell Dimension 2350.  The system is set up
to dual boot XP and Slackware 8.1 which has
XFree86 4.2.0.

I was not able to get the i810 driver included
in X 4.2.0 to work at any reasonable resolution
and depth (no screens found).  Tried upgrading
to 4.3.0 and got the same results.

With Intel's i830 driver I've found that the
gamma appears to be too high and is not
adjustable when the screen depth is set
above 8.

Anyone have different results using this
chipset with any driver ?

Chris

1. Intel 845G - Integrated Audio

What driver do I need for the integrated audio on the i845G chipset MB?
I believe it's called "AC'97", though not totally sure - there are lots of
letters and numbers in the MB spec I haven't got I slightest clue about, so
I can be wrong here ;)

2. Gated docs

3. Linu support for Intel 845G

4. Printing Solution for MOST people !!

5. Intel 845G chipset and X-windows

6. user is not authorized to connect to the server

7. Intel 845G

8. HTTPd 1.5c on AIX 3.5 unable to find gid?

9. Linux support for Intel 845G

10. Intel 845G chipset support

11. Test Result #2 INTEL 845G Chipset IDE

12. Intel 845G problem

13. High resolution with intel 845G