Bali 32 Paradise Card

Post by Charles Watt » Wed, 21 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello:
        I was wondering if anyone is working on an x server that will
work with the Bali 32 Paradise video card.  Also I was wondering if there
was a list of cards that people are developing x servers for

Thanks

Bali 32 Paradise Card

Post by thieba » Mon, 26 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hello:
>        I was wondering if anyone is working on an x server that will
>work with the Bali 32 Paradise video card.  Also I was wondering if there
>was a list of cards that people are developing x servers for

>Thanks

Try X11R6.3.1.1!  I too have a Bali 32, and it's working fine with
that version of XFree11

Dominique Thiebaut