by Nino » Sun, 15 Jun 1997 04:00:00
I can't start x-term in X. This problem started just recently.
In my Xerror log file it says "cant start PTY for X-term" or something like that.
Anybody knows how to solve the problem ?
1. Smart-term vs. x-term
2. Odd Errors
3. X-term doesn't work
4. can't format linux partition!
5. x-term won't run...
6. Windows 98 and denial
7. Help: Connect HP 700RX x-term to Linux PC
8. Masq questions
9. Configuring RH5.2 /w XF3.3.3 as a X-term?
10. Linux as X-Term, problems with mouse
11. Q: How can I run 2 X-term in 1 machine
12. Send output of C-Program to X-Term ?
13. HELP NCD X-TERM OVERLOAD