Q: dosemu on Viper330 AGP failed

Post by Frank Schoenher » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi all !

I tried to use dosemu on my linux (SuSE 5.2), works in command mode.
When I try to start a game using VGA graphic, it failed. The screen
looks like an unsolved  puzzle. square parts of the expected picture
are place somewhere at the screen.

X itself, works great, (kde, all tested appls.).
I have a diamond Viper 330 APG graphic card, (RIVA128)

May be a copy of the dosemu config file would be helpfull.

Thanks for any hint !
--

1. Viper330 AGP

Hi *,

I'm fairly new to installing Linux on machines and I was wondering;
would Linux ( slackware 3.5 dist. ) give me any problems with my Viper
330 -AGP- Video card?  Or, will the AGP-Bus give me any problems at all
running X or the svgalib?

Thanks in advance,

Filip Maertens

2. Needed: Program to backup/restore partition table

3. X11R6 XF86 on Diamond Viper330 AGP

4. netrx x1 config card not found.

5. Viper330 AGP Solution

6. Ethernet Configured: Now no boot!

7. X, AGP Viper330, Deawoo 17" Monitor. HELP!!!

8. Newbie question - X Windows problem

9. nvidia error: Failed to initialize AGP

10. Viper330 wrong (missing?) colours

11. AGP S3Trio3D 86C365 fails 24bpp

12. 3c590 NIC conflicts with Viper330 (XSuSe), locks up system!?

13. Failed to initialize AGP