mouse movement

Post by Dr. Darren M. Crotchet » Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone else noticed a problem with an uncomfortable mouse movement?
Regardless of how I adjust the mouse settings in X, I can not get a smooth
and quick motion at the same time.  I have to choose between a very sluggish
mouse or one that "sticks" and then jumps.  I have my pixel part set to
around 2 or 3 and the acceleration at 10.  Are there any solutions that
might give my mouse a more fluid or natural feel?

Darren

mouse movement

Post by traxxa » Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Add "Resolution 300" to your XF86Config file under the mouse setting
header.

Brandon

Quote:

> Has anyone else noticed a problem with an uncomfortable mouse movement?
> Regardless of how I adjust the mouse settings in X, I can not get a smooth
> and quick motion at the same time.  I have to choose between a very sluggish
> mouse or one that "sticks" and then jumps.  I have my pixel part set to
> around 2 or 3 and the acceleration at 10.  Are there any solutions that
> might give my mouse a more fluid or natural feel?

> Darren

1. PROBLEM: PS/2 mouse movements cause lock up of all mouse and keyboard input

  No, it's a desktop. It is a Microstar MS-6163 ATX BX13 motherboard based on
Intel 82443BX/PIIX4E chipset.

Best Regards,
--
Krzysiek
-

2. Popclient Problem

3. Help With Chat!

4. Erratic Mouse Movement Problems

5. Lotus Notes 3.30 Unix Client

6. Mouse movement restricted

7. Mandrake 8.2 and nForce 420-D chipset - Do they play?

8. Mouse movement off in X - STB Velocity 128ZX - help!

9. Random mouse movement

10. Mouse movement interferes w/ CDROM

11. Mouse movement is erratic

12. Mapping keys to mouse movement