ATI Xpression ISA 2MB DRAM

Post by Go » Tue, 25 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I just upgraded to a ATI Xpressions, and I can't get x to work.
I read most of the posting on this subject.  So, I am I right to say
that the only solution is to use the SVGA server??  If so, can
someone suggest another card.

thanx.
li

1. ATI Graphics Xpression 2MB DRAM Video card & X?

Am trying to find out if anyone out there is currently using an ATI
Graphics Xpression video card with Linux & X windows.  I've been trying
to use a new Diamond Stealth 64 VRAM 2MB card (968/IBM524 RAMDAC) with
my older Gateway 2000 CrystalScan 1024NI monitor (and, no, right now I
can't upgrade the monitor); so am considering the move to a better
supported monitor.  Doesn't help the Diamond situation that asking the
company for info is about like asking for cash donations...

Rick Forrister

2. ppp starting for 5 min.

3. ATI Mach64 Xpression ISA 2MB Does Not Work

4. Scan-detector on Solaris 2.5.1

5. ATI ISA Xpression 2MB Mach64 with MAG DX17F Monitor !!!

6. 9 track tape support (scsi)

7. X driver for STEALTH 64 VIDEO 2201XLE PCI or GRAPHICS XPRESSION 2MB PCI DRAM???

8. X for C&T65555 can't do 800x600

9. ATI 2MB VLB Xpression gives me gray

10. Xconfig for ATI Xpression Mach64 VLB 2mb

11. ATI Xpression 3D (rage 2) with 2MB, any server ?

12. ATI Mach64 Graphics Expression 2MB DRAM?

13. ATI Mach64 2mb DRAM