Help \w digital hinote 2000 XF86Config?

Post by Joseph Man » Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:00:00

my wish list:

1. digital hinote 2000 XF86Config for XGA (1024x768)

or

2. the specs for the monitor (esp. Horizontal and Vertical scan
frequencies)
(does this make sense for a LCD screen?)

what I know already:
the screen has a 60hz refresh rate at 1024x768

the chipset is ct65554 \w 2M

other: when I use xvidtune there seems to be no change when
I adjust then length/width/etc parameters (either on automatic or
when I hit test)

thanks for any help
Joe

1. Network on Digital HiNote 2000

Hello,

I am currently installing Linux on a Digital HiNote Ultra 2000
machine. All was fine until the network setup...
In fact, this notebook contains a Xircom combo 10/100 Ethernet and
56k modem card inside. But I don't know how to link it to the /dev/eth0
and /dev/modem.

Here is the situation :

* The pcmcia_core module is loaded correctly.
* I have the xirc2ps_cs module which is the driver for the Xircom card.

However these modules would only work if I plug a PCMCIA card. Since
the Xircom card is inside the notebook, there is not such thing as
"OK, I just plugged a card, wake up and link the driver to it !!!"

I have search information by Xircom, Digital, PCMCIA-Howto, laptop
pages,...

Any suggestion will be welcomed.

Have a nice day.

Emeka MOSANYA
EPFL DI-LSL

2. need help with sarge

3. Digital HiNote 2000 & Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 Setup

4. change the entry point of a C program

5. Network on Digital HiNote 2000

6. Do Linux users have an inferiority complex?

7. Anyone have experience with Redhat on Digital HiNote Ultra 2000?

8. Trouble PPPing on RedHat 5.1 with my ISP

9. Linux/XFree on Digital HiNote Ultra 2000 and Hitachi Visionbook Elite

10. Laptop DIGITAL HiNote Ultra 2000

11. floppy / 2.0.35 / Digital Hinote Ultra 2000 : unexpected interrupt

12. Has Anyone Had Any Success with Solaris 7 on a Digital Hinote Ultra 2000?

13. 2.4.x kernel keyboard fix for Digital HiNote Ultra 2000