by Greg T » Mon, 15 Apr 1996 04:00:00
1. help: XF86Config for old Hercules monochrome needed
I'm looking for XF86Config file for old Hercules monochrome card. Does anybody can send it to me? Please answer by E-Mail. (I'm not sure if anybody else could be interested in such old thing...)
Thank you in advance Wojtek Zabolotny
2. XOCR compiles great, loads fine BUT I CAN'T LOAD A BMP
3. XF86config for *oops!* Hercules Monochrome MGA
4. HELP with adding tape drive
5. XF86Config for Hercules monochrome adapter...
6. Problem with ftp/telnet and df
7. help needed with monochrome hercules server
8. Kernel modules missing symbols
9. XFree with Hercules Stingray, Help for XF86Config needed
10. XFree86 on hercules monochrome card
11. Monochrome vx. Hercules
12. Hercules Monochrome - anyone still using it?
13. Hercules Monochrome X...