(no subject)

Post by Neil Gallaghe » Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:00:00

--

Dr. Neil Gallagher

Lecturer in Gyanecological Oncology

Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Honorary Research Fellow Institute for Cancer Studies

University of Birmingham Medical School

Birmingham B15 2TT

UK

1. Not Available these Signal nos on Linux

Greetings,

The following macros are there on AIX  but not on Linux.If we have
on Linux pls  suggest me how to use(say path) or tell me alternative?

#define SIGDANGER 33    /* system crash imminent; free up some page
space */
#define SIGSAK    63    /* secure attention key */
#define SIGSOUND  62    /* sound control has completed */
#define SIGKAP    60    /* keep alive poll from native keyboard */
#define SIGGRANT  SIGKAP /* monitor mode granted */
#define SIGRETRACT 61   /* monitor mode should be relinguished */
#define  F_CLOSEM       10/**on AIX /usr/include/fcntl.h****/
#define _D_NAME_MAX 255

Thnaks in Advance
Sudhakar Reddy.N

2. Contact Manager for solaris 7

3. CD-RW: CDFS? Unstable dev nos?

4. learn samba

5. NOS shootout

6. Howto do Stop-a on E30000 vi WinNT Hyperterminal

7. Seeds for random nos.

8. Thinkpad 770 & XFree86

9. faster NOS: NetWare or Linux?

10. Software to read NOS/VE backup tapes

11. Help: What is best NOS/platform for Oracle?

12. Unix <-> NOS