Display/Xpm received signal SIGSEGV

Post by Steve Harringt » Sat, 25 Feb 1995 12:17:43

After compiling ImagMagic-3.3 using Xpm library 4.3 I get the
the following error when trying to write any .xpm file:

0x60034e3f in _end ()
(xxgdb)

Anyone have an idea how to fix this??

System:

   486dx266 w/16M ram 32 M swap, Linux 1.1.90
   XFree86 3.1.1 for the Mach32 w/2M vram

Thanks.

--
Steve

1. When I receive the SIGSEGV signal ?

I receive the SIGSEGV signal on one occasion.
SIGSEGV means segmentation violation.
I hope to know in which case the SIGSEGV signal arise.

Let's suppose that user program is perfect.
In the UNIX system aspect,
which Kernel Configuration Parameter can create this problem.

P.S. I use SCO Open Server in NCR/S46 system.

2. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 5 of 6)

3. Fatal signal 11 received after receiving/losing IP address with ppp

4. Solaris 2.4 NIS+ patches?

5. Help receiving signal when data is received on socket

6. text/string searching

7. LinuxThreads+signals => SIGSEGV in system call?

8. LS-120 SuperDisk support

9. SIGSEGV signal handler

10. Change the SIGSEGV signal handler, any problems?

11. SIGSEGV signal handler

12. Konsole crashes with signal 11 (SIGSEGV).

13. Signal 11, SIGSEGV with Knode, and kmail.... Question.