Best Motif?

Post by Christopher Y » Wed, 04 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I am looking into purchasing a Motif package for Linux.
Can anyone out there help me in making my decision?
The only vendor I know of right now is Metro Link.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Christopher Yap

Best Motif?

Post by Ken L » Wed, 04 Sep 1996 04:00:00

|> The only vendor I know of right now is Metro Link.

Metrolink has gotten good reviews in this newsgroup.
Others are listed at http://www.rahul.net/kenton/GettingMotif.html

--
Ken Lee, X Window System Consulting, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/index.html

Best Motif?

Post by Attila Molna » Fri, 06 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> |> The only vendor I know of right now is Metro Link.

> Metrolink has gotten good reviews in this newsgroup.
> Others are listed at http://www.rahul.net/kenton/GettingMotif.html

> --
> Ken Lee, X Window System Consulting, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/index.html

I've InfoMagic's Moo-Tiff, it works for me OK, and MUCH cheaper than
ML. ($89 or so, vs. MetroLink's $149) However, you don't get any book
with it. But as I see, the binary contents are similar.

Moo-Tiff is Motif-2.0.1, MetroLink is 2.0.0.

1. Best Motif-implementation

Which commercial Motif packages exists for Linux/XFree?
Which one is the best (most complete)?
What are their prices?

Henrik Wann Jensen
Center of Computer Graphics
The Technical University of Denmark

2. Newbie needing help.. P L E A S E :-)

3. Best Motif for Linux

4. Lexmark MarkNet PrintServer Boxes and Linux

5. Which is best Motif ?

6. comiling irc: make error

7. What is the best Motif lib?

8. Can't compile 0.96c patch 2

9. Best Motif for Linux?

10. Which Motif is best

11. Best GCC options for Motif and Linux?

12. Q: Best Open Motif version?

13. Motif librarys, which is best?