xconfig file for Compudyne monitor

Post by Lanier Mee » Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have an xconfig file for a Compudyne MD-14II+ monitor.  I
do not have the manual any more (where it went I do not know).  I need
the specs or an xconfig file that works.  I have a Trident 8900CL
video card with it.   Many Thanks

1. trouble finding the right modeline for matrox card/compudyne monitor

I have a matrox mystique 220 w/4 megs ram. I have read the various x faqs, as
well as the matrox driver faq.

sigh, anyway, after slugging through a long and painful install of xfree86
3.3.1 I am stuck. For some reason I can only run X in 600x480 27.51Khz mode.
Every other modeline is listed by the server like this:

(--) SVGA: Mode "800x600" needs hsync freq of 35.16 kHz. Deleted.

I've been able to run X in lots of different modes before. My monitors stats
are:
horizontal: 31.5,34-38,35.52,48 Khz
vertical: 50-90Hz

Anyone have any ideas that I might try?

2. IBM's Secured Network Gateway/AIX

3. X config for Compudyne 14 monitor?

4. LILO "L 80 80 ... 80" Message

5. compudyne kd1450 monitor

6. NTLug - North Texas Linux Users Group

7. Diamond Stealth24VLB and Compudyne Monitor

8. Work experience

9. Question: X, Orchid Fahrenheit 1280 and Compudyne Monitor.

10. Settings for a Compudyne monitor?

11. Cardinal SnapPlus Video/Compudyne 1024V monitor !help!

12. Compudyne KD1500 monitor - equivalents?

13. Anyone have Compudyne SVGA KD-1440G monitor or similar?