Where is xpr?

Post by Jacob Herscovi » Sat, 25 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Where can I find a screen printer for LINUX/X11, such as xpr?
I have the Infomagic distribution with xwd and xwnd, but not xpr.

says...

I admire your passion, Chris..

The only issues which have kept myself from looking seriously at Linux
would be:

* It's Unix and the learning curve to start getting productive strikes me
as probably very steep

* It doesn't support plug-and-play.  If your hardware doesn't have Linux
drivers, it don't play..

* Not nearly the amount of developers out there doing stuff for Linux as
there are for Wintel.  Can I get MS Office for Linux?  Can I get
Photoshop for Linux?  Can I get QuarkXpress for Linux? etc.. a big turn
off for me.

--
Reuben King
Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots.

2. Problem with Rage 128

3. Debian 2.2r2, I *love* you! (longish)

5. no warning but 3.3.3.1 /dev/mouse stops working

6. Am I touchy? Or am I right?

7. what does this mean: "getcwd error: Success"?

11. I am si**y am I?

12. RedHat 5.2 - xpr missing