Diamond Stealth 64 Video- HELP please

Post by Al Simc » Thu, 28 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have spent time trying to configure X to work with my Diamond card
and find that I am only getting more confused. I need some help
please.

Linux kernel is: Slackware 1.2.13
X version: 3.1.2 (latest Slackware distribution)
Video card: Diamond Stealth 64 Video, VLB, 2 megs VRAM
Monitor- MAG MX15F

I am having problems configuring X for both the Video Card and for the
Monitors.

I would appreciate help with both, maybe a copy of a XF86Config file
showing this configuration.

Thank you for your enunciated help.
Al Simcoe                         E-MAIL:

Toronto, Ontrio, Canada           WWW >>> http://www.io.org/~alsimcoe

Diamond Stealth 64 Video- HELP please

Post by Al Simc » Thu, 28 Mar 1996 04:00:00

REVISED-  POSTING

I have spent time trying to configure X to work with my Diamond
cardand my MAG monitor. I need some help please.

Linux kernel is: 1.2.13 Slackware 3.0 elf
X version: 3.1.2 (latest Slackware distribution) no patches.
Video card: Diamond Stealth 64 Video, VLB, 2 megs VRAM
Monitor- MAG MX15F

I hope the above offers enough information.  |-)

I am having problems configuring X for both the Video Card and for the
Monitor. The more I hack into this the more confused I am getting.
|-{{

I would like to be able to display the following modes:
1024X768- Non-interlace
1280x1024- Non-interlace

I would appreciate help with both the Video card and the Monitor
configs, maybe a copy of a XF86Config file showing this configuration
would be helpful.

Thank you for your enticipated help.

Sleepless in Toronto

Al Simcoe
Al Simcoe                         E-MAIL:

Toronto, Ontrio, Canada           WWW >>> http://www.io.org/~alsimcoe

Diamond Stealth 64 Video- HELP please

Post by M. Arneso » Mon, 01 Apr 1996 04:00:00

try downloading 3.1.2D.  much more support for diamond's stuff.

1. Diamond Stealth 64 Video- HELP please

REVISED-  POSTING

[...]

2. to heck with linux?

3. Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM or ATI Graphics Pro Turbo (Mach 64)?

4. Books on disaster recovery

5. Video card for Linux: Diamond Stealth Video 64 DRAM?

6. driver for PCI 9080

7. Diamond Stealth 64 Video 3240 video card

8. S3 Trio3D/2X AGP; was: Re: Xfree86 3.3.6

9. Will X work with the Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM PCI video card?

10. Help - Video Card Problem (Diamond Stealth 64 dram)

11. Help on Diamond Stealth 64 Video 2001 Series

12. Help Diamond Stealth 64 VRAM Video

13. Help! Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM, 2MB