Increase/Decrease font size under Netscape 4.0x

Increase/Decrease font size under Netscape 4.0x

Post by Lee Pak Y » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone notice that the Increase & Decrease font options under Netscape is always disabled,
any ways to enable it?

Increase/Decrease font size under Netscape 4.0x

Post by Georgi » Sun, 08 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I would also like to change the font sizing
temporarily at times.  For now you are forced
to change the fonts, in the preferences menu.
=====================================

> Does anyone notice that the Increase & Decrease font options under Netscape is always disabled,
> any ways to enable it?

1. Linux & Netscape: Cannot increase or decrease font size

I have just installed Red Hat Linux ver 6.1.  I opted for the custom
install.  After the installation everything worked fine.  I can start up
Linux, the X-server, and also Netscape Communicator.  However, I am not
able to increase or decrease the font size within Communicator.  E.g.:
when you typically view a Web page, you can use Alt+] or Alt+[ to
increase or decrease the page's displayed font size.  But these options
are grayed out.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciate.  Please be detailed in
your description in how to resolve this problem.

Lastly, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me your reply
also, please.

Thank you.

Cameron

2. Backing up on Iomega ZIP

3. Increase/decrease fonts in Netscape 4.07

4. PPP Problems.

5. How to change the font size of a web page in Netscape 4.0x

6. .htaccess/dbmmanage problems with RedHat6.1 & Apache 1.3.9

7. novice question - increasing font size in Netscape

8. FreeBSD security - chattr equilivent

9. increasing font size in netscape-7.0

10. "decrease font" not working in netscape

11. increase font size in xterm

12. How to increase font size of nxterm?

13. kmail increase font size