staroffice and email question

Post by Pete Fole » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hey,
I am in the process of trying to maximixe my usage of staroffice (dont; ask
why.. it is just somthing else to do and it will most likely be replaced
when Koffice comes out but whatever).  Anyway, I am wondering if there is a
way to create a deleted folder for emails.  Meaning that instead of all
emails being sent to the Staroffice "recycle bin" when i click on delete,
is there a way I can have all email go to a special folder then I click on
delete?  Also is there a way to stop staroffice from giving me a message
that the email/file is readonly when i try to delete it?

Thanks,
-Pete

                    http://www.searchlinux.com