installing fonts/nexus font w/enlightenment

installing fonts/nexus font w/enlightenment

Post by Ke » Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I am trying to get the window manager "Enlightenment" going.  It starts up
fine, but nothing involving fonts will come up.  Everything is told to use
the "nexus" font, which I did install, but I get errors that it can't find
the font:

[GetFontOrFixed]: WARNING -- can't get font nexus, trying 'fixed'[GetFontOr
Fixed]: WARNING -- can't get font nexus, trying 'fixed'rxvt: can't resolve
symbol 'snprintf

Anyone have any clues as to what this means?  I guess I didn't do something
when installing the font?

Please respond through email.  Thanks!

-Ken
--

  `\|/'

  `-*-/
   / \
  '   `

1. FONTS FONTS AND MORE FONTS

Hi all,

I have Solaris 2.5.1 installed on a Sparc 20 and and running CDE. I am
rather disappointed with the fonts that are installed. Is there a way
to make more fonts available to the system?

Also, where can I get aforementioned "more fonts"?

TIA.

--
Divya Sundaram --------------------------------------CONDITUR IN PETRA
".. More is demanded to produce one wise man today than seven formerly,

2. PDF Viewer for Linux?

3. FONTS FONTS FONTS... LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!

4. DUAL BOOT

5. nexus font

6. login over network while booted from cdrom

7. Nexus font in a term ?

8. What is the hardware inside repeater ?

9. problem seeing newly installed TTF fonts in KDE Look&Feel->Fonts

10. where to get cools fonts from enlightenment screenshots?

11. Changing fonts in Enlightenment

12. Titlebar colour and font using Gnome/Enlightenment

13. How to fix fonts in Enlightenment epplets?