where to get cools fonts from enlightenment screenshots?

where to get cools fonts from enlightenment screenshots?

Post by Mark Krische » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

ok, i've wasted the whole day searching for these things. where oh where
can you get the cool fonts (in particular that monotype console font) i
see on mandrake and rasterman's enlightenment screenshots?

thanks in advance

--mk

Post by Herminio Alvarez, Jr » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> ok, i've wasted the whole day searching for these things. where oh where
> can you get the cool fonts (in particular that monotype console font) i
> see on mandrake and rasterman's enlightenment screenshots?

> thanks in advance

> --mk

You could try http://e.themes.org

1. installing fonts/nexus font w/enlightenment

I am trying to get the window manager "Enlightenment" going.  It starts up
fine, but nothing involving fonts will come up.  Everything is told to use
the "nexus" font, which I did install, but I get errors that it can't find
the font:

[GetFontOrFixed]: WARNING -- can't get font nexus, trying 'fixed'[GetFontOr
Fixed]: WARNING -- can't get font nexus, trying 'fixed'rxvt: can't resolve
symbol 'snprintf

Anyone have any clues as to what this means?  I guess I didn't do something
when installing the font?

Please respond through email.  Thanks!

-Ken
--

  `\|/'

  `-*-/
   / \
  '   `

2. Solaris x86 2.5.1 and Matrox

3. Font comparison screenshots

4. index or browsing

5. Where to get some cool Type1 Fonts for XFree86 ?

6. talk problems

7. Need cool monospaced font

8. HELP! FTP from linux to NT will not LS or DIR; NT to linux cant setup FTP session

9. Changing fonts in Enlightenment

10. Titlebar colour and font using Gnome/Enlightenment

11. How to fix fonts in Enlightenment epplets?

12. Getting Enlightenment

13. getting those nice cross-like menu icons in enlightenment ?