REQ: Modelines for Samsung SyncMaster 700s

REQ: Modelines for Samsung SyncMaster 700s

Post by Bob Malu » Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:00:00

At one time, Samsung had on their site  a nice little file called
samlinux.cfg with a list of modelines for all their monitors for the
various resolutions and refresh rates.  It seems this file has been
replaced with a possibly older one as it only has a few of the older
monitors and some specific modelines for some older vid cards.

I'm looking for modelines for the SyncMaster 700s, specifically ones that
will allow 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768 at 85Hz.  If someone could post a
copy of the newer samlinux.cfg or at least the three modelines I've
mentioned, I'd be very grateful.

TIA,
Bob

Post by Valentin Guille » Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Samsung had on their site  a nice little file called

Quote:> samlinux.cfg with a list of modelines for all their monitors for the
> various resolutions and refresh rates.

Bob,

Don't know about the specific Samsung stuff but I hope these links might
help:

Drop in and see http://www.nmlug.org  Links page for New Mexico Linux
User's Group page for these and many other Unix/Linux links.

Good Luck
Valentin