missing icons

Post by rwfie.. » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 09:06:57

redhat 7.0, my icons disappeared (gnome, sawfish),
after I went messing with the kernel.

.xsession-errors:
SESSION_MANAGER=local/romulus.fieldshome.com:/tmp/.ICE-unix/811
Xlib:  extension "XINERAMA" missing on display
":0.0".
Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds:
returning -1

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate():
attempt to allocate widget with width 65527 and
height 1

Those icons were pretty kewl, and I want 'em
back.  :)  Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks,
Randy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Help: How to restore Konqueror missing icons

Hi,
I installed Madrake 8.1 (KDE 2.2.1) and everything was OK.
Using contol panel I picked a larger size for desktop icons and tried (but
restored default) theme.
Ever since my Konqueror bar (displayed on full screen) doesn't display the
two right side icons: The lock (secure pages) and the spinning Star as the
other icons "use" the whole "real estate".
I couldn't find a way (tried to restore desktop icons to former size) to
restore default setting (although as root user I see all Konqueror icons).

Please advise !
TIA

2. awk problem

3. KDE missing icons

4. Hme linux machine to work VPN

5. Control-panel in X windows are missing icons!!

6. Open Server 5 - Color in Terminal Windows?

7. Makrake 6.1 & KDE - Missing icons!

8. Bad-block management in Linux?

9. Missing icons

10. missing icons in RH5.2 control-panel

11. Missing Icons in KOffice ?

12. missing icons in koffice apps...

13. missing icons in Gnome 1.4 panels