Wanted: Genius Mouse Driver for Xfree86

Post by Suwanto Suwan » Mon, 16 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I need a genius mouse driver for XF86. i have tried to use
MouseSystems, PS/2, Microsoft driver with no luck.

Any help is appreciated,

1. Wanted: Genius mouse driver for XFree86

Strange, I use my Genius mouse in 3 button mode with mousesystems driver
under X. It works good.

--
Christian Tan, Business Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
WWW:URL:http://xs4all.nl/~pigeon/

2. FC2/Chronos shuttle II

3. Genius Mouse stays at top of the screen; Gnome with Genius Netmouse Pro

4. SSA Firmware upgrade?

5. XFree86 & Genius Mouse

6. Changing my system's name

7. Wanted: Genius E3000II driver?

8. Install with PCMCIA

9. Genius mouse driver for Linux/X?

10. Wanted!! S800 Driver for Xfree86

11. Mouse Systems PC Mouse 3D/6D Bus Mouse driver?

12. ATI XL bus mouse driver for XFree86 button reading problems - any hints

13. XFree86 and custom "mouse" driver