Changing icon directory in KDE

Post by Joseph Whit » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi All,

In KDE when you right click on a icon, select properties, then click on
the button to change icons, I have two directories to choose from;
/usr/share/icons  and /home/.~/kde/share/icons . How do I add other
directories to the list?

Thanks

Changing icon directory in KDE

Post by root » Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi!!

Take a look at this file??
(I dont know)

/usr/include/kiconloader.h

Alberto from Spain

El vie, 05 nov 1999, Joseph White escribi:

Quote:>Hi All,

>In KDE when you right click on a icon, select properties, then click on
>the button to change icons, I have two directories to choose from;
>/usr/share/icons  and /home/.~/kde/share/icons . How do I add other
>directories to the list?

>Thanks

Changing icon directory in KDE

Post by Joseph Whit » Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I did not see anything in those files that looked like directory
entries.

Joe

> Hi!!

> Take a look at this file??
> (I dont know)

> /usr/include/kiconloader.h

> Alberto from Spain

> El vie, 05 nov 1999, Joseph White escribi:
> >Hi All,

> >In KDE when you right click on a icon, select properties, then click on
> >the button to change icons, I have two directories to choose from;
> >/usr/share/icons  and /home/.~/kde/share/icons . How do I add other
> >directories to the list?

> >Thanks

1. Icon directories in KDE

Hello all,

        Is there any way to add new icon directories to KDE?  I like to keep my
icons organized into many different directories (/usr/share/icons/apps,
/usr/share/icons/file, etc) and I can only get KDE to read icons from
/opt/kde/share/icons and $HOME/.kde/share/icons.  There must be a way to
add additional directories, but I can't find it in the documentation.
Please help.

Thanks!

--------------------
Brad Hawkins

2. Solaris 8, where is the gateway stored

3. Icons directory in KDE??

4. FIFO's

5. KDE graphical, opening directory in default, as details in stead of icons.

6. ftape 1.14 and 8272A

7. changing /icons directory using .htaccess

8. ATI TV Wonder in linux

9. Can't Change the trash Icon in KDE 3

10. Changing state of KDE Kicker icon after invoke

11. Question:Change Trash icon in KDE & Netscape Hang

12. Changing/appending to KDE icon path??

13. Changing kde main icon