X-windows packet term?

Post by Shawn T. Rutled » Mon, 28 Aug 1995 04:00:00

--

 (_  | |_)               html: http://enuxsa.eas.asu.edu/~rutledge/home.html
 __) | | \__________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I have 3 questions about X-windows:

Is there a good graphical bases typewriter (not editor) in which
i can write and layout text in x-windows, without using a bunch
of codes as in e.g. latech.

Is it possible to make a telnet like connection in a MS windows
based PC to a unix machine which is capable to run the X-windows
system. So i could use for example Xmaple when I am sitting home
where i dont have unix, but I do have a fast pc and internet.

Is there a special X-windows newsgroup?

Please e-mail me because i cant read the newsgroups so often.

thanks

Sander Zboray
http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~zboray

2. Tough Question About Linux

3. X-Windows comes up, when I bring up an Xterm, X-Windows quits

4. I'm tired of your linux crap.

5. After Install X-windows comes up I run Xterm, X-windows quits

6. Help ! Job Dependencies

7. Term 118 and X-Windows

8. mod-gzip and IHS

9. X-Windows windows, dem dam windows!

10. Good, free X-Windows client for Windows 98?

11. : Install free X-Windows server on Windows NT Workstation 4.0

12. Why doesn't X-Windows look as good as MS Windows?

13. X-Windows probem with fonts and windows