Hey Qt Gurus!: How do you display an XPM?

Hey Qt Gurus!: How do you display an XPM?

Post by Arnt Gulbrandse » Sat, 08 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> The subject line says it all pretty much.  How does one display an XPM
> using the Qt framework?  I'm trying to put in pretty little icons in my
> very first Qt program, and I'm confused as to how I should go about
> displaying XPMs.

This "simply works" in Qt 1.2, due to be released late this month.
QPixmap::load(), for example, can be used.

--Arnt

1. Hey network guru's

Hey fellow network guru's,

allow anyone to go there and get there own free networkdesigner.net web
based email. You get 6Mb with it, just go to
http://www.networkdesigner.net and you will see were to go from there.
    I also have some IT cert study material slowly but surly being put
all into the site from Cisco to Novell to MS stuff and a discussion
forum and chat room. It is a small site but growing, and if any of you
have any more ideals for the site just let me know, or if you have
anything about IT certs that you have typed, and want it up there, send
it to me, my email address is on the website.
Later,
Dave
CCNA MCP
http://www.networkdesigner.net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. HP Netserver

3. Hey server gurus... passing environment variables to CGI programs?

4. Sysloggin' to a remote machine...

5. HEY GURUS! Can I mount Drvspace parts?

6. Looking for 'Rsh' or 'tsh'

7. qt, g++, #include "labelonoff.xpm", trolltech examples

8. new harddisk in old ibook (tangenine)

9. Hey, Claire, hey James (Bond, from MI6)

10. Using XPM to display backing image?

11. Problems with displaying XPM images

12. How to display xpm file in unix

13. Display/Xpm received signal SIGSEGV