#9 9FX Vision 330 HELP!

Post by David Blackbu » Wed, 18 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I have now being going for three weeks on this problem, card will not work / I have tried the XConfigXF86
and MakeCard commands but can't get anything to work.

I am using standard Slackware Release Linux and Kernel version 1.2.13

PS System works fine with other SVGA cards but this is the BEST one that I have and would like to get
it working.

Any Suggestions.

#9 9FX Vision 330 HELP!

:
: I am using standard Slackware Release Linux and Kernel version 1.2.13
:
: PS System works fine with other SVGA cards but this is the BEST one that I have and would like to get
: it working.
:
: Any Suggestions.
  Well what exactly is your problem?  I've been using the 2MB version of this
  card for a while now with a ViewSonic 17 monitor and for a $100 card (bought
  used) it is noticeably faster than my previous $240 w32p board.  It took
  a while to get X up correctly but it works great for me.

1. AS 200 4/233 with 9FX Vision 330 Card

I'm a proud owner of the above mentioned machine (Onsale.com).
I was able to install RH 5.2 on it, and it runs fine, but
I cannot seem to find an XServer that supports the
9FX Vision 330 card that came with the system.
Any suggestions or will it just need to be a non-X
box.
TIA
Chris Krebs

2. samba no server seen

3. Newbie needs config file for #9FX Vision 330

4. KDE Newsgroups

5. #9 9fx Vision 330-2mb

6. Question about "expires" in http response

7. Number 9 9FX Vision 330 card

8. Procomm/Xmodem problems

9. Q:help with #9 FX Vision 330 PCI

10. ATI Xpression or #9FX 330/331 with 16bpp?

11. #9 Vision 330

12. Needed: Config file for for Number 9 Vision 330 (2MB)