howto create popup-menus (left_button_on_desktop) for enlightenment ??

howto create popup-menus (left_button_on_desktop) for enlightenment ??

Post by SiNu » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

can anybody tell me how to create popup windows for enlightenment ??

i just cant find it out and cant find no help resources..

an example file like "file.menu"  would help too...

thx in advance..

Post by Herman Bruij » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> can anybody tell me how to create popup windows for enlightenment ??
> i just cant find it out and cant find no help resources..
> an example file like "file.menu"  would help too...

for samples you (and anyone else) might want to have a look at
http://themes.org
http://e.themes.org      for enlightenment themes.
-- ------------------------------------------------------------------
 If a trainstation is place where trains stop, what is workstation?

1. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?

Hello,

I am a relatively new Linux user (RedHat 6.2) and am trying to
customize Gnome/Enlightenment.  I have put applications want in the
User Menu (~/.gnome/apps), but I would like that menu to pop up within
the menu that comes up with a middle or right mouse button click.  I
cannot figure out how to do it.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Brian Flaherty

--
      /"\
      \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN

2. sbin (Re: Simple Question !!!!!!)

3. mini-icons in wmconfig popup-menus?

4. Serial #

5. How to create link and change the default menu popup in Exceed Solaris window?

6. Shared Library Linking

7. Gnome Panel sub-menu Popup time in main menu

8. How to find out a file is not allocated to a process

9. How do you create menus in enlightenment?

10. Enlightenment menus vs. GNOME menus

11. kpanel non-menu popups?

12. Xterm popup menus...