Application Builder for Xlib, Xt or Motif

Application Builder for Xlib, Xt or Motif

Post by Johnny Verhoeve » Wed, 22 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am looking for an application builder that allows me to
visualy create a user interface and will generate a  Xlib,Xt or Motif
programtemplate in C or C++.

Many thanks

Johnny Verhoeven, Belgium

Post by William B Andre » Sat, 25 May 1996 04:00:00

: Hi,

: I am looking for an application builder that allows me to
: visualy create a user interface and will generate a  Xlib,Xt or Motif
: programtemplate in C or C++.

: Many thanks

: Johnny Verhoeven, Belgium

Take a look at http://www.adnt.fr

-Willy

1. Xt Intensics, Xlib, Motif

I'm a little confused about which libraries belong to whom.

I'm trying to write some X apps independent of any of the "toolkits".
I've written in XLib, I know this is independent.  I understand Motif is
defiantly not independent.  My confusion is with the Xt Intrensics.  Are
these part of XLib / X or are they with Motif or something else
entirely.

Any help would be great.
Davin S. Hills
MediNotes Corporation

http://www.medinotes.com

2. PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN

3. Motif Application Builder Tru64

4. LILO and win98 + NT?

5. Application Builder (like Borland C++Builder) for LINUX ?

6. Socket Problems

7. Help Xlib / Xt dev

8. A printer with an network card

9. Wanted: Distribution with PEXlib, xgks, Xlib, Xt, Xview, olwm

10. XLib/Xaw/Xt Examples.. HELP!

11. Xlib and Xt Integration

12. Xlib, Widgets (Xt) or XView.

13. Where can I get online Xlib and Xt programming manual ?