is there anybody who have RUSSIAN supposrt (fonts and e.t.c.) in X + KDE ????

Post by Igor » Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:00:00

is there anybody who have RUSSIAN supposrt (fonts and e.t.c.) in X + KDE
????

1. Russian fonts with KDE - HOWTO?

Hi everybody,

How can I display cyrillic fonts in KDE applications?
For now, kedit and kmail would suffice.

I have RedHat 5.1 with kde-1.0 (kdebase-1.0-7rh51.i386.rpm etc.)
KDE works. The cyrillic fonts I've found and installed ("cronyx" family)
are in "koi8-r" encoding. I can also generate proper keyboard input with
xrus program.

With simple application like xterm I can set the font through resource
or command line switch '-fn <font>', but I was unable to configure
a KDE application to use my cylillic fonts.

If anybody knows how to do that or where to read about that, please help.

Thanks a lot,
  Tima.

2. OOPS, sorry

3. Russian Fonts under KDE - how?

4. X Changes its Mind Often

5. anybody else having core dumps with kde 1.0 + qt 1.40

6. Killing processes

7. I am having trouble setting up KDE, and any help would be most appreciated

8. How to detect supported CD ROM read speeds

9. KDE kvt & /etc/utmp (`who am i`)

10. xwpe and kde 1.1 and "apply fonts, colors, etc."

11. KDE 3beta2 : localized fonts in kwrite, etc

12. Need Help with Russian fonts and SO

13. Russian fonts for OpenWindows