I am looking for a window grabber which can grab a truecolor window
(which for example give a JPG file).
I know xwpick but it doesn't work up to 256 colors...
Thanks. Surf-you soon...
|> I am looking for a window grabber which can grab a truecolor window
|> (which for example give a JPG file).
|> I know xwpick but it doesn't work up to 256 colors...
|> Thanks. Surf-you soon...
xv grabs will grab it all baby!
Wayne O. Cochran
I found it at ftp.x.org
Tom G. Christensen
Aalborg Business School
The PMS-grabber package has been uploaded to sunsite.unc.edu
The "GNU Public Lincense" policy applies to all programs of this package
* captures frames of the "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card
* runs under X-Window in a normal window with various setting options
* online view or capturing of single frames
* arbitrarily resizing of view window (via window manager) (up to 500x500)
* up to 256 colors on display (the upper limit of X-window)
* frame grabbing in rgb555-mode (32768 colors) (24bit TrueColor also possible)
* computing of optimal color palettes from a given image
* popup menu for all option settings of the PMS-card
* popup menu for viewing and editing the registers (only for experiments)
* simple image analyzing tools (with mouse cursor in view window)
* simple save and load functions for ximages, captures and palettes
* comes together with a generally useful X-window package
* a standalone program for displaying saved images that runs without PMS-card
on any computer with X-window
Description: package for grabbing and displaying pictures or video
sequences from a "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card,
capability of saving and loading image files, computing
optimized palettes, all controlled from a X-window interface
Keywords: "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card, X-window,
life video display, color palette, image processing
Primary-site: sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/incoming
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.
10. X Screen Grabber
11. CD grabber ?