Help for Linux Suse Ver. 6.3

Post by Alex » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Where can I get a specific information on how to work with Linux and Linux
Suse 6.3

I started to work in an enterprise that has already installed Linux suse
and I dont'n know anything about it.

I would like, somebody help me, let me know where can I find information
about Linux, and Linux Suse 6.3, for beginners.

URGENT PLEASE.

Help for Linux Suse Ver. 6.3

Post by Vanig » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

>Where can I get a specific information on how to work with Linux
and Linux
>Suse 6.3

>I started to work in an enterprise that has already installed
Linux suse
>and I dont'n know anything about it.

>I would like, somebody help me, let me know where can I find
information
>about Linux, and Linux Suse 6.3, for beginners.

>URGENT PLEASE.

>--

The best place to start is to visit libraries see if they have
any books on Suse Linux or go to a book store , you can visit
Amazon.com or barns&nobel.com .
Good Luck

Help for Linux Suse Ver. 6.3

Post by Steve Dunba » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> Where can I get a specific information on how to work with Linux and Linux
> Suse 6.3

For information specific to SuSE see their web sites
<http://www.suse.com) & <http://www.suse.de>.

For general Linux info, there are lots of books available.  "Running
Linux" (published by O'Reilly) is a good one.

There are also many web sites devoted to Linux, such as
<http://www.linuxdoc.org>, <http://www.linuxstart.com>, etc.

-- Steve

1. Help for Minolta Page Pro 6 L Driver for Linux SUSE 6.3

i hope you anderstand german !

folgendes problem !

ich bekomme den drucker von Minolta unter linux suse 6.3 nicht an das
drucken.

kann mir jemand einen patch oder treiber posten.
wenn ja waere es wunderbar.

eine adresse wo ich mir die noetigen sachen runterladen kann waere auch
nicht schlecht.

2. cmu-snmpd

3. Help: access denied to device ttyS1(serial port COM1) in SusE Linux 6.3

4. alpha pc164ux.

5. Need Help with seting up my DSL for Suse 6.3 Linux

6. Slack30: Xresources ignored?! HELP!

7. BS Live! under Suse 6.3 HELP!!!

8. Controlling whether or not to execute commands or just to echo them - quoting

9. Need help with SAMBA on SusE 6.3

10. Help install Suse 6.3 -ftp

11. Suse 6.3 & PPP Help!!!!!!

12. Help with SuSE 6.3 IP Masquerading

13. Help w/ SuSE 6.3 install crash - or any jobs open?