Dual Head X and mouse problem

Post by Dere » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 02:38:29

I have a Radeon VE card, running RH 9.  I have set up the Radeon for
dual monitors.  The displays come up and I can drag windows across the
2 screens but as soon as the mouse crosses over from the primary
monitor to the secondary the second monitor goes black.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Derek

1. Dual Heads (well actually one head, and a VT320)

I have a Sparc 10 with Solaris 7 here at home, with a standard Sun Head
on it, and that is no problem. I'd like to add a VT320 terminal I have
on to /dev/cua. I almost have it working but would like some
suggestions, before I "fix" it. I can do a "/etc/getty cua 9600" and I
get a login prompt on the terminal, it won't let me login and gives me:

No utmpx entry. You must exec "login" from the lowest level shell.

Before I just add this to a script in /etc/rc3.d. What am I missing?
last time I played with dual terminals like this it was SunOS 4.1.3 so
I'm a little rusty.

--
[www.nerdhive.org]

Directory: /export/org/nerdhive         Shell: /bin/sh
Project: To fully calculate the value of pi, before I die.

2. changing configuration without restarting

3. Dual headed X - vmware on one head, X11 on the other?

4. Getting Past Password Prompt in Script

5. Dual Head, no Xinerama, one mouse?

6. DLink 530TX NIC

7. xfree86 4.0 dual head config (mouse)

8. $GROUPNAME Meeting *POSTPONED* (NEW JERSEY)

9. dual CDE desktops on dual head 2.6

10. dual head + dual card: agp nvidia/geforce_256 and pci s3virge

11. Problem with Solaris 10 x86, Matrox G450 Dual Head, X.org and Xinerama

12. X problems w Matrox Dual Head

13. Problems with Dual Headed config and Xfree86 4.0