Xaw3d for XFree-3.3.3?

Post by Mike Dowli » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody know where to find the 3D athena widgets compatible with
XFree-3.3.3?

I can find sources that need the entire XFree source tree to compile.
Is there a less time consuming way of getting these beasts?

Cheers,
        Mike Dowling

--

It is, in fact, a sendmail alias; the digit 'N' is incremented regularly.
Spammed aliases will be deleted.  Currently, no aliases have been deleted.

Xaw3d for XFree-3.3.3?

Post by Vlad D. Mark » Fri, 18 Dec 1998 04:00:00

|> Does anybody know where to find the 3D athena widgets compatible with
|> XFree-3.3.3?

Did you try the updates area at ftp.redhat.com? I get the new version of Xaw3D
when I pick up the update files for X from there.

I compiled Xaw3d once. There is a note in the distribution about how to
compile it without the X source tree. I did it two years ago though.

Good Luck