xwb 2.0

Post by Ivo Kambe » Fri, 14 Jul 1995 04:00:00

i fetched xwb 2.0 and comipled it. no problem. whenever i try
to start it i get:
XView error: Can not open connection to window server: :0.0
             (Server package)

any clue?
thanks
--
Dr. I. Kamber
Paul Scherrer Institute

1. new xwb Version 2.0 - editing-compiling-textprocessing tool

Hi, Michael.  I just downloaded the xwb file and installed on my linux box.
But when I try to start it, it complains that

XView warning: Unable to allocate control colors for colormap segment (Color
package)
XView warning: invalid object (not a pointer), xv_get

Then the program would start, but when I tried the 'file ' menu it just opens
another window.  If I try 'execute' the program dies.  I'm sure it's a
configuration/installation problem, but don't know what to do.

Regards,

-weiping

2. 1 * cLDnQBnar-SAMBA file locking problem. Help!

3. Xwb v3.0 - X11 editor

4. How can you tell someone has no life?

5. Xwb: editor tool version 2.1 released

6. Which Dat tape drive works with Linux?

7. xwb, an Editor for Xwindows

8. Red Hat Upgrade 6.0->6.1 still failing.

9. xwb editors

10. MAE 2.0 and FDDI 2.0

11. in cdrtools 2.0, mkisofs 2.0 no longer has option -jext?

12. net-tools-1.2.0 under linux 2.0.x

13. Netscape 2.0 breaks RedHat 2.0 Linux