XF86Config (for X312G) and fixed freq monitor?

XF86Config (for X312G) and fixed freq monitor?

Post by Bernd Classe » Thu, 12 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi everybody,

is there anybody out there who has a (working) XF86Config (312G) for
an old SGI monitor (CM2086A3SG, Hitachi??) with an ATI Mach64 (CT)
card?

The monitor specs I know are:
1280x1024|60Hz, 63.9 kHz, composite sync.

What also might help are the sync and porch times.

I only have an almost(!) working XF86Config. My screen is split into
two, the right half on the left side and vice versa with a broad black
bar in the middle.

Thanks for any help

Bernd

1. Monitor Timing for IBM 5081 Fixed Freq. Monitor.

Hi

I've just got my hands on a 5081 20" Monitor which I'd love to get running
under X, the trouble is I don't know the timing information.
I'd be extremely gratefull for either timing information for this monitor
or for modelines suitable for running it. (I've an orchid kelvin 64 (2mb)).
It seems to be a fixed frequency monitor of high resolution, from an old Cad
terminal of some sort.

PS: I've visited a number of sites dealing with fixed frequency monitors,
but If you have any new suggestions - I'd be glad to hear about them also.

2. NATD

3. Help - need X-config for 5081 Fixed Freq monitor.

4. page fault - HELP !!!

5. X not working with fixed freq card/monitor

6. AIX 4.3.2 and NIS service map problems

7. Need help: fixed freq monitor

8. NEWBIE Install problem Never get to root disk

9. Linux w/ fixed freq. monitors

10. Fixed Freq. Monitor DEC VR299....HELP!!

11. XGA fixed freq. Monitor 9517

12. Fixed Freq Monitor - is it possible with a PC (1280x1024, 97Hz)

13. 1: Xvidtune, 2: fix freq monitor