How can I get mc running in color under nxterm ?

How can I get mc running in color under nxterm ?

Post by SillyCon » Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi X lovers :)

I'd like to run mc in an nxterm window in color, but it only runs in b/w.
I'm not very aware of all configuration files under X...
Also, I'd like to change the fonts attributes like bold, size, etc.

Could someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance,

Laurent.

Post by Tonny Sejr Kroman » Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> I'd like to run mc in an nxterm window in color, but it only runs in b/w.

Try out "mc -c". Gives me a blue Midnight Commander in nxterm

Quote:> Also, I'd like to change the fonts attributes like bold, size, etc.

You are on your own there. Read the manual: "man mc".

--
Tonny