FAST movie machine II powerpack and Red Hat 4.1

FAST movie machine II powerpack and Red Hat 4.1

Post by Heikki Saarin » Sat, 12 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I just got FAST movie machine II powerpack running on Win95.
Can I get It work in Linux.
The FAST card has been in my pc two weeks, Linux one week

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Problems with XFree86 4.0.1 and kdm

3. Fast Movie Machine (tv card)

4. Creative Labs 3D Blaster and X

5. Fast Movie Machine PRO driver ?

6. Linux and PCMCIA Wavelan

7. FAST Movie Machine

8. execvp kills QT app after it is called

9. Movie Machine II

10. Movie Machine II?

11. FAST Movie Machine 2 under Linux.

12. FAST Movie Machine Drivers for Linux?

13. Fast Movie Machine